Smile!


As I scanned through the headlines this morning, sipping my coffee and barely paying attention to the TV and the usual noise that goes hand in hand with being a parent, a particular article caught my eye online.

Link


Social and cultural diversity plays it's part on some level but can a particular part of a city be friendlier than another? It did make me think about the choices we make when choosing a place to live and perhaps raise a family. 

Does the weather play it's part as the sun has very often been considered a major influence with the so-called; "feel good factor"? If we are talking about the UK then that simply can't be true. All joking aside if you would like to join me in some very topical and sometimes controversial conversation, press the button below.

"We can make a difference!"





Comments