Introduction

I thought that I would take this opportunity to introduce myself and give you an insight as to exactly how I can help you. It was back in 2011 when the concept of using Skype caught my eye, particularly that I could teach students as a native teacher anywhere in the world.

Passionate about writing, I wrote my first children's novel; Dreamstones which I have to say had a very big impact on this blog. Today, over 30,000 visitors later, it's testimony as to how many students want an alternative to traditional learning.

I applied my writing skills and focused on providing bespoke learning materials, proud to say that we have an audience of over 100,000 readers. In 2015, students wanted to practice their listening skills so we introduced our Soundcloud platform, which has over 68,000 listens and 700 followers.

One2oneacademy can make a difference, to find out more about our learning system press this link.


Thanks








Comments