Grammar

Most of my students have approached me because they want to be able to hold a conversation in English. I have a unique method that really challenges students to think in a second language. Introducing students to hypothetical situations involves and engages you to start, continue and end a conversation.

Using a format which includes topical subjects, my classes really help to develop confidence, vocabulary, pronunciation and voice tones that are essential in expression.

As a published author, I use modern interactive lesson plans which help students to form a structure for learning. Students need flexibility so I teach classes around your lifestyle, if you feel that you are ready to develop your conversational skills simply contact me using the form on this blog. Alternatively just add me to Skype using the button to your right.

My classes are all taught via Skype, each class is one hour long and you pay for the course by Paypal.

Comments