Goals And Objectives

Setting realistic goals will help you with your study, my advice is to consider a very simple analogy; if you set a goal of achieving 4 targets a day ( speaking, listening, reading and writing). Each one of these components only taking 15 min then you will be able to remain motivated and will have a more effective study programme.

Prior to taking classes with me, most of my students have been forcing themselves to complete up to 2 hours of study per day which is fantastic however they did not have a study plan, nor the motivation to keep that pace for a long period of time eventually proving to be nothing more than a chore.

Study planning need not be complicated, if you would like help to design a plan then contact me today, I have 4 spaces left for my September course which has a focus on developing conversation, speed of speech and pronunciation. If you think that I can help with your study, promotion, new job or new life in another country, then contact me today!

Classes are 1 hour long, cost 8.50€ per hour and very effective. I am a results driven teacher who is also published children's author, classes are fun and designed around you. There is no need to book a course, just have a lesson when you feel that you need it. You can pay via Paypal or Bank transfer and as a licensed and registered teacher I will provide you with an invoice.

A qualified TEFL teacher and Author ( Dreamstones eBook: Sanj Saigal: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store) who can teach you before work, after work or at the weekends, learn quickly and correctly with a native speaker who will produce results!



Sanj Saigal

Comments