Speaking Practice

I provide assistance with TOEIC, IELTS, TOEFL, GEPT and many more. Most exams have been split into different sections to include; Speaking, writing, listening and reading. Under test conditions you will have to demonstrate your ability to answer questions alone or with a partner or examiner.


Having taken over 300 Skype lessons, please feel free to see what my students have said about me. I teach from various teaching platforms but I have completed over 100 of my lessons through Buddyschool www.buddyschool.com you can search for me there under: engteachersam. ( just type the name into the search for teachers box) All my students have left notes about me so feel free to have a look.

If you pay for 10 lessons with me through Paypal you reduce my hourly fee to 8.50€ which is very competitive. Lots of people have never tried Skype lessons and feel unsure as to how effective they are, but Academies rarely supply native teachers so there is already an advantage. Why not try a free 30 minute class with me to find out just how effective my lessons are?

Motivation is often hard to find and getting dressed, fuelling a car and sitting in an academy is challenging, I offer an alternative. You can have lessons whenever you want, and at a time to suit you. This makes your time more effective for learning.

I offer flexibility so if you prefer to have just a few lesson then I charge 10€ per hour and you can still take advantage of having lessons after work or at the weekends.

Contacting me is easy, you can send me a message through Facebook, twitter, Buddyschool, Skype or through the contact form on this page. Currently helping Pilots, Engineers, architects, doctors, accountants and teachers in learning a second language, find out how I can help you today....

Comments