Looking for a new job?

Before I qualified as an English Teacher, and long before I published my first children´s novel, I worked as a recruitment consultant in the west end of London for over 5 years. Its an added benefit when preparing students for job interviews. Here are some of the questions that I help you prepare answers for:

1. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
2. Why are you interested in working for this Company?
3. What do you know about our Company?
4. What skills do you bring to our company?
5. Do you consider yourself to be successful?
6. What are your Career goals?
7. Do you enjoy working as part of a team?
8. Would you describe yourself as a hands on or hands off manager?
9. Are you proactive or reactive?
10. What would your previous employer say about you?
11.  How important do you believe it is to work in a team?
12. What were the most difficult decisions that you have had to make?
13. Would you rather be liked or feared?
14. Describe your management style
15. Describe a situation at work which challenged you
16. What motivates you?
17. Why should we hire you?
18. Do you have any questions?

There are at least 100 possible questions that could be asked when attending an interview, I work with you to the point where I create a mock interview scenario where you will be given points on your performance. feel free to contact me to find out more,

Sanj Saigal

Comments