Interview Preparation

These are the types of questions that I help you with to prepare for an Interview:
Tell me about yourself
What experience do you have in this field?
How would the people who work with you describe you?
Would you consider yourself to be successful?
What do you know about this Company?
What kind of salary do you need?
Are you a team player?
Describe your personality
Explain how you would be an asset to this Organisation
Tell me about the last suggestion that you made at work
How would you describe your dream job
Describe your ability to work under pressure
Describe how you manage your time
If you were hiring a person for this position, what would you look for?
What qualities do you look for in a Manager?
Do you prefer working alone or in a team?
Describe your skill base

This is a collection of Interview questions, there are at least a hundred more, if you feel that I can help you, contact me via Skype: learnenglishonline001
My classes are designed on the job that you have or want whether its for a promotion or a move call me now and see how I can help.....

Comments

  1. Hi

    I read this post two times.

    I like it so much, please try to keep posting.

    Let me introduce other material that may be good for our community.

    Source: What experience do you have in this field?


    Best regards
    Henry

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment