Thank You

 Thank you for the emails that you have been sending to me, I hope to answer all of them shortly. The most popular question is; " Can you help me to improve my conversational skills?". Conversation comes with practice, if you imagine having a coffee with a native speaker once a week, without a doubt you would improve your confidence and this is key feature of my lessons.

Skype offers a modern way of learning, at your own speed, when it is convenient to you. Now imagine me as that friend you are having coffee with, once a week we would discuss different topics of your choice and develop your vocabulary and speech patterns in a relaxed environment. You do not need to turn on your camera so it is just a voice over the computer. There are no courses to book, you just pay for a lesson when you feel that you need one. Contact me to see how I can help you today,

 Hope to see you in class soon,

Sanj

Comments